Battle for Neighborville: Split Screen Lag

by datninjaginja

Original Post

Split screen major lag compared to solo online

★ Guide

When I play split screen online PvP, there’s major lag compared to playing solo online PvP. It’s only when it’s online split screen, as PvE split screen has no lag and solo online has no lag either. Please fix this

Message 6 of 17 (3,633 Views)

There is incredible lag when you do split screen battle for neighborville

★★ Newbie

Exactly what I said in the title 

Message 1 of 17 (4,014 Views)

Re: There is incredible lag when you do split screen battle for neighborville

★★★ Apprentice
@pinchingochim We have that issue, also no feedback when getting shot.
Message 2 of 17 (3,982 Views)

★ Guide

I have that problem as well, but when doing solo online, there was no lag

Message 3 of 17 (3,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also lagging in the game in general, My internet is good and my computer is beefy but still having issues.

Message 4 of 17 (3,918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Single player is fine, but split-screen has so much input lag that it is unplayable.

Message 5 of 17 (3,820 Views)

Battle for Neighborville: Split Screen Lag

★★★ Novice

Hello,

Just saw a few other people post about this as well. The game plays great in single player but as soon as you go into split screen, the game lags so much that it becomes unplayable.

Was really looking forward to the split screen on this one because GW2's was super fun. Please address this issue!

Message 7 of 17 (3,667 Views)

Re: Split screen major lag compared to solo online

★★★★ Novice

Adding us to the list with this issue. Bump, because it's still occurring all the time now (with Split Screen mainly), and it was dang near unplayable last night. This is a drastic issue when playing the multi-player games. 

Last night split screen mode, we tried to jump in to a Turf Takeover. Both our characters lagged significantly. This occurred when moving, attempting to sprint (we usually get halted), and particularly when firing on targets. We're on an XBox One. 

We play mostly in Split Screen together. I do hope this is significantly improved over the next few weeks, and especially when the game fully launches. It made game play almost impossible last night.

We even attempted to change regions from North Amera East to North America West. Interestingly, the game lag was almost non-existence (graphic jittering was still there), but there were only about 5 total players.

~ bbqjenn

Message 8 of 17 (3,580 Views)

Split Screen Lag After New Patch

★★★ Novice

Just tried to play split screen after the new patch that was supposed to fix split screen lag and split screen might actually be laggier after the patch was rolled out 

Please let me know if any of you guys are having this issue as well.

Thank you all!

Message 9 of 17 (3,689 Views)

Re: Split Screen Lag After New Patch

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. Plays fine with one player but split screen is almost impossible to play.

Message 10 of 17 (3,668 Views)