[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? mobile
OS Version n/a
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 347729642
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug This bug occurs everywhere ingame. Sevveral times now, the battle timer is showing 5 minutes and slowly running down. And then, suddenly, the match is over in a draw, after less then 1 minute. I had that annoying behaviour now sevreal times in my fleet arena, weeks ago and also in the normal arena. Now I have this bug in the TW, and an easy victory is gone :/
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. Sounds like a synchronizing issue between server and our hardware.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? mobile
OS Version n/a
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 347729642
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug This bug occurs everywhere ingame. Sevveral times now, the battle timer is showing 5 minutes and slowly running down. And then, suddenly, the match is over in a draw, after less then 1 minute. I had that annoying behaviour now sevreal times in my fleet arena, weeks ago and also in the normal arena. Now I have this bug in the TW, and an easy victory is gone :/
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. Sounds like a synchronizing issue between server and our hardware.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country

no pic

Message 1 of 3 (193 Views)

Re: Battle duration ends earlier then 5 minutes

Community Manager (retired)
Hi and thanks for the report. Unfortunately, we were not able to reproduce this behavior.

Can you please try to reinstall the game?
In case the issue re-occurs, if you can make a note of the date and time (together with your timezone) and maybe a video or some screenshots that would help investigate further?

Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)

Re: Battle duration ends earlier then 5 minutes

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This occurs randomly. I will not be able to make a video, because then I have to record the whole gameplay :D And a picture is not helping: When the battle is over, the timer vanishes and there is no information.

I do not have exactly the time, but I can give you the way to the battle, in which it occured:

In the last TW I attacked with Palpatine, Vader, Sion, Nihilus and Tarkin. The battle was in the "first middle" region, against an Palpatine, Vader, Maul, Zavaga and a fifth toon.

Yeah, I will reinstall the game and hope it will vanish. But I did this already in the beginning of the year, and it occured also last year...

EDIT: And the battle was more or less 5min to 3h before I started this report.

Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)