Battle Progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphine
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 948-634-621
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Battle points in the Sith Raid are not applying properly to the total for the raid and also they are not applying to the total for my account properly. The totals for each character are wrong and then the battle total is also wrong. Please help!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have all the current updates, I have restarted and hard restarted the game and my phone, I have no other accounts and checked mine on other devices. No fix.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have only been able to make minimal progress in the raid based on this problem and it appears others are having the same problem so the raid is making very slow progress based on the reduced battle totals. I could lose ranking from this if I am the only one , but I think I am not th only one. Others are talking about it too.

54739CA0-792C-43F9-91C6-9EAC11E174BA.png
Message 1 of 2 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battle Progress lost

Hero (Retired)

The total damage only counts damage done to Nihilus' health. The individual damages include damage done to his protection, which does not count towards the raid progress.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battle Progress lost

Hero (Retired)

The total damage only counts damage done to Nihilus' health. The individual damages include damage done to his protection, which does not count towards the raid progress.

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)