Battle Pass exp points bug?

by Spartan2066

Original Post

Re: Battle Pass exp points bug?

Community Manager

There are 3 main ways to earn BP levels

1. each week you get a BP level for completing 5 and then 10 daily challenges. 

2: Each week 3 new +1BP level weeklies are added. These can be done that week or saved for later. 

3: Each week, you can earn XP and Stars to complete the BP grind bar. For the first level of the week you need 9K XP/stars for a level, for the 2nd you need 18k XP/Stars, and this requirement increases by 9k until hitting a cap of 54k. This then resets on Tuesdays, back down to 9k. 

So folks needing different amounts of XP to earn a level is normal. The thing is that BP levels can also come from other sources. You can get 2 a week for completing 5 and 10 daily challenges, and then there's the weekly +1BP challenges. 

So in your case, being level 4 and needing 36k to get to level 5 is normal, it just means you haven't gotten any of the weekly +1 BP level challenges. 

As for your friend playing one game and jumping to level 3, that's possible too. For the first week of the season there's a bonus 10000 XP for your first game of the day. So in their case they'll get the first level for earning over 9k, and it looks like they must have completed a +1BP weekly challenge (some of them are a bit of a grind, some can be knocked out in a single good game). 

ReaperJC21, on the other hand, shouldn't have so many levels without buying a boost, so something's gone strange there. 

I hope this helps to clear things up.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 12 (174 Views)

Re: Battle Pass exp points bug?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This other friend who played one game, I got him to take pictures of it, he completed no weekly challenges in that first game and got level 3. His pictures are after we played 3 games but the situation is still the same. 2 knocks, 674 damage and 1 daily shouldn't be enough?

And about the different exp amounts to level up, in the original images for me and ReaperJC21, neither of us completed weekly challenges and had the same exp to get except he was 6 and I was 3

Message 12 of 12 (163 Views)