Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battle Pass XP Won’t Reset

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? WeirdEyebrowKid
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage, Wattson, Pathfinder and Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Post match menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Checking post match XP
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Probably close to 100 games in the past 2 weeks played
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My battle pass XP will not reset from 54K required per level
What should be happening instead? Battle Pass XP levels should reset
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Never happened to me before the end of last season.

No matter what I do XP doesn’t reset. Assumed it would with the start of the new Battle Pass like it did last season but alas it didn’t. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battle Pass XP Won’t Reset

Community Manager

Please ignore the match summary page, it's all sorts of bugged at the moment. Can you check your Weekly Challenges page instead, the bar there should be accurate.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,274 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Do you have an image of your current weekly challenge list with the XP bar at 54k? 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,301 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im having a similar bug were it wont let me move on to the next tier im stuck at tier 3 currently. basically it will set me back a tier every time  

Message 3 of 8 (1,289 Views)

★★ Novice

Here’s the picture of my XP bar for the battle pass. I’ve completed over 6K stars worth of challenges for today (all my available dailys) and it won’t even add all of those to my total (It stuck me at level 2 after completing the land at sorting factory challenge

Message 4 of 8 (1,279 Views)

Community Manager

Please ignore the match summary page, it's all sorts of bugged at the moment. Can you check your Weekly Challenges page instead, the bar there should be accurate.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 8 (1,275 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem my battlepass is stuck on 4.. I should be on atleast 10 now.. 😡😠

Message 6 of 8 (1,273 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David You were absolutely correct David thank you for your help. I guess I didn’t even realize the second bar on the weekly page
Message 7 of 8 (1,255 Views)

Community Manager

@MrMasterWizard Thanks for coming back with a confirmation. Lots of folks getting mislead by that end of match page at the moment, so you certainly weren't alone. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,240 Views)