Re: Battle Alliance not working

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Battle Alliance not working

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel 2XL
OS Version Pi 9.1
What is your Player ID? spodermen
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When creating an Alliance battle the game states that, when eitherperson initiates, that the opposite player needs to update versions. Both of us checked versions and have 1.0.6 build 189487.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join alliance and try to set up battle with alliance member at current build.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel 2 XL
OS Version Android 9.1
What is your Player ID? spodermen
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When creating an Alliance battle the game states that, when eitherperson  initiates, that the opposite player needs to update versions. Both of us checked versions and have 1.0.6 build 189487.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join alliance and try to set up battle with alliance member at current build.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 4 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @AmRlyDoge thanks for the report. Does this occur for both WiFi and Mobile Data when trying to battle an alliance member? Have you tried clearing the cache for Rivals?

Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was on wifi, as for the accepting party I am not sure what they were on.  I did not however attempt to clear the cache through the phone before trying to connect.

Message 3 of 4 (345 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the reply @AmRlyDoge. We've flagged this for further investigation but in the meantime, if you have your account linked to email or Facebook, I suggest reinstalling (both you and alliance mates) and that should resolve the issue. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (323 Views)