Re: Bathtub, eco workshop schedule, retired sim bugs

by Szaszyyy

Original Post

Bathtub, eco workshop schedule, retired sim bugs

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy s20
OS Version 12
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Press any Bathtub to recharge energy. View the Sweetheart Spa bathtub. Click on Eco Workshop Schedule. Try to interact with the Sim.
What do you expect to see? I would like to recharge my sims energy with any bathtub. I expect the previous location of the Sweetheart Spa bathtub. I would like to see the appropriate days in the Workshop with the correct materials. I expect that my retired Sim will not be busy, and I can interact with him, but he is not in my house anymore.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

Screenshot_20220307-105410_The Sims.jpg

I can't recharge my Sim's energy with bath, because it says that my Sim wants privacy although there is nobody in the bathroom. It happens every home (I have three).

Another bug is that my Sweetheart Spa bathtub is rotated after the update, and now it needs more space than before.

My Eco Workshop is still on Friday. The problem has been going on for a month. I think that one of my sims who was in passive, works at Eco Workshop, because he is still busy. I tried to remove him but nothing has changed yet. The sim is still busy, and in Eco Workshop the day is still Friday. Although I removed that Sim, he is still in my house, and he is constantly busy. I can't interact with him (to divorce for example).

Message 1 of 6 (1,023 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Szaszyyy Bathroom issue is super annoying 😒
Message 2 of 6 (949 Views)

★★ Novice
@Szaszyyy I had that problem and had to retire the sim for the workshop to go to the right day. If it's still an issue once retired click on the photo of the house he is in and remove him, that should fix it.

The bathtub issue is the worst
Message 3 of 6 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, all those things have been happening for me too and it is beyond annoying! My eco workshop schedule is stuck in Saturday and all I get for rewards is string and what makes it worse is that we have a sim festival where you have to do workshop shifts to complete tasks and we can’t complete them if it’s stuck. I reported the bug twice and hope that ea can do something about it,  fingers crossed.

Message 4 of 6 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately I did all of these, but my retired Sim is still here and he is busy. He isn't on the photo but he is in my house always and my other Sim can't divorce him.

Message 5 of 6 (774 Views)

★ Novice
Message 6 of 6 (649 Views)