Re: Bastilla Shan (Fallen) didn't apply Fear

by a2dajae

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not sure in regards to which team the original post was made, but I have encountered the error while fighting a Jedi Revan led JML team with Wat. In this particular composition, Fallen Bastilla is unable to touch Wat with her fear or any of the debuffs for some reason. The word "resisted" also doesn't appear above Wat when attempting to fear him. I have tested this close to 10 times, at speed 1x, there is 0 chance I missed the "resisted".  As we both know, there is nothing in this lineup that should make him immune to debuffs, hence, i'm saying once again that it is a bug. No two ways about it.

Message 11 of 17 (296 Views)

@General_Kenshi Thanks for the team composition. That'll give the QV team something to test tomorrow. There shouldn't be any way to make him immune in that squad, so there could either be a bug, or you are missing the "Resisted" notice amongst all the other things occurring simultaneously.

Hopefully testing can provide more info.

EA Live QV Team

@General_Kenshi 

Do you have any video of this?

We have tested Jedi Knight Revan (Lead), Jedi Master Luke and Wat Tambor vs Darth Revan and Bastila Shan (Fallen). Bastila could target Wat Tambor with her s2 "Fear" and inflicted "Fear" without issue.

Message 13 of 17 (270 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide I'm not sure if relevant but I was using SLK lead and Darth revan was in the ally slot.

I will make a video next time I encounter this squad in arena

Message 14 of 17 (263 Views)

@General_Kenshi Most videos are to big to upload here, but if you post it to a file sharing site like YouTube, you can provide the link here.

★★★★★ Novice

It looks like BSF can no longer use Fear to apply debuffs to Darth Traya in phase 3 of the Sith Raid while she is toppled.  Is this an intended behavior now based off of the bug fix?  I'm assuming yes based on the wording of the skill and the mechanics of the Sith Raid.

Message 16 of 17 (229 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yeah same scenario as me @General_Kenshi i targeted wat with bsf fear, he didnt get feared(didnt see a resisted) and then he put tank tech on jml. Haven't been able to recreate it since. Might have been resisted and visually the resisted didnt come up. But I've been using bsf for 2+years and not once has her fear from her fear ability been resisted even without dr lead or the zeta(in the scenario it was able to apply, (goes without saying)). There wouldnt be people posting about it on bug forums and reddit posts if it was acting the same as it was before her fix(we are talking about the "fears" from fear ability, not the suite of debuffs applying upon resist)

Message 17 of 17 (222 Views)