Re: Bastila protection up from leader ability doesn't give jedi bonus damage/ten

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bastila protection up from leader ability doesn't give jedi bonus damage/tenacit

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version all
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) Bastila protection up from leader ability doesn't give jedi bonus damage/tenacit
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Bastila is not giving jedi bonus damage and tenacity while they have protection up from her leader ability
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

While testing teams in the Bastila Marque event I noticed a high number of debuffs being applied

Based on his stats, GMY zeta lead, Bastila Zeta lead, Master training buff Ezra should have 257% tenacity yet debuffs landing with ease.

I reviewed the mechanics on swgoh.gg

https://swgoh.gg/characters/bastila-shan/ability/initiative

You can see jedi only get the bonus damage and tenacity if they have "shield_buff" this is the dispelable one provided by characters like Fulcrum.

The protection up provided by Bastila Lead is "special_shield_buff"

The protection up provided by Bastila lead should also be given the tag "shield_buff"

Message 1 of 5 (1,440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bastila protection up from leader ability doesn't give jedi bonus damage/ten

EA Live QV Team

Hi @scuba75 and thank you for the report.

We've already fixed this with a small Hotfix. Details can be found HERE.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,571 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @scuba75 and thank you for the report.

We've already fixed this with a small Hotfix. Details can be found HERE.

Message 2 of 5 (1,572 Views)

★★ Novice
Not fixed for me. I can attach a screenshot to prove it. Ezra with nearly 200% tenacity should never have three debuffs on him.
Message 3 of 5 (1,161 Views)

★★ Novice

Here’s the proof. 

07A7DF25-3EEB-4D49-89CB-88A7BA7D7039.jpeg
Message 4 of 5 (1,160 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It looks like Ezra has one dot from Vader. He and Old Ben both have offense down and crit chance down, which smells of Tarkin...but we can't tell because your screen shot is with one enemy left.

Rebels cannot resist Tarkin's debuffs, so it wouldn't matter how much tenacity they have. The fact that more of Vader's debuffs aren't present shows that the tenacity boost most likely IS working.

Message 5 of 5 (1,154 Views)