Re: Bastila fallen resists Han solos stun attack

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bastila fallen resists Han solos stun attack

★★ Novice

How is it possible for bastila to resist the stun in the opening shot from Han Solo? 

Its says in Han solos abilities that it can’t be resisted, but it does....

Message 1 of 2 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

@JStenholt97 Hi thanks for the report! Are you referring to Bastila Fallen?

If so, was Darth Revan on the team with Bastila? His unique ability "Conqueror" says that whenever a Sith Empire ally is stunned or ability blocked, that debuff is dispelled and the ally gains one stack of ferocity for two turns in its place.

It happens so quickly that it might look like she is resisting the stun, but she is actually being stunned and then having it removed.

The only ways to keep a sith Empire character stunned while Darth Revan is alive is with a stun that can't be dispelled - Padme's, or a stun on an enemy suffering from Plague or Isolate.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (437 Views)

All Replies

@JStenholt97 Hi thanks for the report! Are you referring to Bastila Fallen?

If so, was Darth Revan on the team with Bastila? His unique ability "Conqueror" says that whenever a Sith Empire ally is stunned or ability blocked, that debuff is dispelled and the ally gains one stack of ferocity for two turns in its place.

It happens so quickly that it might look like she is resisting the stun, but she is actually being stunned and then having it removed.

The only ways to keep a sith Empire character stunned while Darth Revan is alive is with a stun that can't be dispelled - Padme's, or a stun on an enemy suffering from Plague or Isolate.

Hope this helps!