by MOD_Drummer

Original Post

Bastila fallen error

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S8+
OS Version Newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug See attachment
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung s8+
OS Version Whatever the newest is
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I think there is an issue with bastila sthan fallen vs posing sith. I am running palps lead, bastila fallen thrawn, sion, nihilus vs nearly the same squad with Vader not bastila. When bastila uses her stun, if it hits Vader he doesnt stay stunned and get 100% turn meter. This is typically trigger when I dont stun him directly I stun another toon and it also hits him. He will say stunned for about 1 second and then become unstunned and rather than starting back at turn meter, he gets 100% TM and attacks literally right after he is stunned. When Vader gets hit with bastila stun he almost always gets the next turn and doesnt stay stunned. I paid for 7* bastila fallen and I would like to be able to stun a toon and have them stay stunned and not attack me when they should be stunned. Also I think the debuffs incorrectly trigger annihilate on their nihilus. My nihilus uses drain force increases cooldowns. So it should be at 9. There nihilis goes and that's 8. His next turn he drained and even it hits all 5 that should be 2 turns left. His third turn he annihilated my nihilus. I was counting and there is no way he should have been able to do that. I think there is something wrong with bastila sthan fallen debuffs triggering things incorrectly against it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See above
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country

Message 1 of 4 (335 Views)

Re: Bastila fallen error

Hero (Retired)

Did the opposing team have Traya? Sith can cleanse at the beginning of their turn. Alternatively, Savage Oppress can cleanse debuffs off other Sith. 

Traya can also reduce an ally's cooldowns.

Message 2 of 4 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For my run, they did not have traya, it was ZPalp lead, Zader, zSion, zThrawn, and zNihilus

Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

Right now, it appears that when BSF's stun ends, all of the debuffs that are applied are considered applied by the formerly-stunned character. If that character is an Empire toon under a Palpatine lead, they will then gain a large amount of turn meter (up to 100%) because of all the debuffs they are "inflicting", which causes this scenario.

It is currently flagged for investigation by the Dev team to see if it's intended (but I believe it'll be a confirmed bug soon, if not already).
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Dark-side-Bastilla-stun-issue-versus-EPalp-lead/m-p/7187415/hi...