Re: Bastila Shan Leader abiliti +15% TM not W.A.I. if Wat Tambo is on opposite t

by ChristophIV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bastila Shan Leader abiliti +15% TM not W.A.I. if Wat Tambo is on opposite team

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug [Bug] Bastila Shan Leader abiliti +15% Turn Meter for Jedi not WAI if Wat Tambor is on opposite team
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try it your self
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

Bastila Shan Leader abiliti +15% Turn Meter for Jedi not WAI if Wat Tambor is on opposite team.

Here is my team speed :

Bastila 316 (371 under Bastila lead ability 316/0.85=371)

JML 576 (677 under Bastila lead ability 576/0.85=677)

GAS 314 (369 under Bastila lead ability 314/0.85=369)

WAT 360

Chewbacca 238

Opponent : JKR lead

JKR 336 (361 under JKR lead)

JML 568 (593 under JKR lead)

GAS 262

JKL 205

WAT 330

My WAT take 1st bonus turn and follow by opponent WAT bonus turn put Taunt tech on his JML, and his JML (593 speed)  take turn before my JML (677 speed). I tried many times just to prove Bastila Lead 15% TM gain are not working against similar JKR with Wat team, I picked a slower JML who are slower than my JML original speed 576 , let said a opponent JML 575 speed ( 550 + 25 from JKR lead) then my JML will go before his JML. Same thing happened on all Jedi on opposite team, even if  my JML purposely use cooldowns increse on opposite JML to stop him from using Efflux to AOE reduce my team turn meter, I can still see opposite JKR who are slower than my Bastila (371) / GAS (369)  have higher turn meter bar than my Bastila/GAS and take turn before my Bastila/GAS.

Please test and let me know if Bastila lead +15% TM gain for Jedi allies are WAI when against opposite team with WAT. Thank you.

Message 1 of 8 (516 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bastila Shan Leader abiliti +15% TM not W.A.I. if Wat Tambo is on opposite t

@DeadManWalkingMY Hello there.

Bear in mind that JKR's leadership states, "...units are immune to bonus Turn Meter effects from leader abilities until the start of the first turn of battle". Your team won't have the 15% TM boost vs JKR squads.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (493 Views)

All Replies

@DeadManWalkingMY Hello there.

Bear in mind that JKR's leadership states, "...units are immune to bonus Turn Meter effects from leader abilities until the start of the first turn of battle". Your team won't have the 15% TM boost vs JKR squads.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 8 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That's only limit to JKR own team, not to opponent team. This JKR lead mechanism are create to prevent very fast Nest to AOE reduce JKR team TM, but not to prevent opposite team to gain TM, wasn't it ? If JKR lead can prevent opposite team from TM gain before his 1st turn, then a Full Droid team with BB8 should not start their turn before JKR team but they does.

Message 3 of 8 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DeadManWalkingMY It definitely applies to the enemy team. Also, it only prevents the TM gain from LEADER abilities, which is why BB8 still gets the boost.

Message 4 of 8 (463 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ChristophIV Thanks for reply. Just wondering is that's the official answer from CG/EA regarding JKR can prevent TM gain from LEADER abilities but not others like BB8 ? Just wondering if you can point to me which part of JKR leader skill mechanism/scripts that can show JKR prevent TM gain from leader ability only ? I checked all the scripts for Ally Side/Enemy Side/Self but couldn't find the line. Thank you.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/jedi-knight-revan/ability/general
Message 5 of 8 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DeadManWalkingMY I'll look through the mechanics later, but the ability description is pretty clear that it only applies to Leader abilities.

Screenshot_20210220-135909~2.png
Message 6 of 8 (436 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This part of JKR's lead is specifically there for people to favor Revan lead over Bastila lead (though it will block Zaul lead as well).

Message 7 of 8 (404 Views)

EA Live QV Team

"While Revan is in the leader slot and not the ally slot, units are immune to bonus Turn Meter effects from Leader abilities until the start of the first turn of battle."

As @ChristophIV has said, this applies to both teams and only applies to Turn Meter effects from Leader Abilities until the first turn of the battle.

Message 8 of 8 (367 Views)