Bastila Shan Fallen

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? sony experia mini
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 975497413
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Bastila Shan Fallen using fear ability against an enemy with foresight is like a 'skip a turn button'....it doesn't apply any debuffs and even the foresight remains...ability reads that effects can't be resisted
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

no file

Message 1 of 8 (677 Views)

Re: Bastila Shan Fallen

Hi, thanks for the report!

Nothing in Bastila Shan Fallen (BSF) skill Fear says it can't be evaded, and the two Fear she applied don't say they can't be resisted. So if BSF were to use Fear against an enemy with Foresight, I would expect nothing to happen except the Foresight leaving.

Could you provide more info about the squads in which you believe this interaction is incorrect? Video footage would also be very helpful.

★★★ Novice

it's mostly against JKR squads with Yoda being the one i mostly see this issue with(but any with foresight)....i often see resisted when used but foresight persists...again as if she just skips her turn...i'll try to get some vids

Message 3 of 8 (618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

screenshots

it matters not who is targeted as they all have foresight and u can see they still do....ie badstilla 'skip' a turn

Screenshot_20190609-183821.png
Screenshot_20190609-183834.png
Message 4 of 8 (539 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Only the Fear from Darth Revan's special ability can't be resisted. Bastila's Fear does not appear to have such a caveat. Since all enemies have Tenacity Up, they would resist it.

Message 5 of 8 (517 Views)

The concern now is that the attack didn't remove foresight. Is this as intended?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

is terrible wording in the text:

inflict fear on target and one other, which can't b copied or dispelled. when each (fear) expire, inflict O down, CD down, etc. these can't b resisted.(appearantly this is just talking about after fear expires even tho is in same paragraph)

all other enemies inflicted....(this happens when fear applied? or after expires? is not clear at all

wut the ability should read:

inflict fear on target and one other, which can't b copied or dispelled. all other enemies inflicted....

when these fear expire, inflict O down, CD down, etc. these can't b resisted.

is the ability an attack(i think so), is it aoe(i think so), how does the foresight remain on target plus one or all?

ps. corrupted battle med is a passive that i would expect to have no effect on foresight like any other passive effect

Message 7 of 8 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice

is my logic undeniable?....this is still an open issue

Message 8 of 8 (419 Views)