Bastila Shan (Fallen) able to inflict Fear under Corrupted Battle Meditation

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Sony Xperia
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 941-699-156
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Bastila Shan (Fallen) is able to inflict Fear when afflicted with Corrupted Battle Meditation. I have tested this three times today, and all three battles, my Bastila Shan (Fallen) moved first, inflicting the opposing Bastila Shan (Fallen) with Corrupted Battle Meditation, which prevents her applying debuffs. However on the opposing Bastila's turn, she used her second special, "Fear", and applied the fear debuff anyway. It is my understanding that debuffs that cannot be resisted like fear, fracture, and isolate should still not be able to be applied by an active ability if the unit is affected by corrupted battle meditation.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter into a battle involving Bastila Shan (Fallen) on both teams and attempt to use her second special whilst she is afflicted with Corrupted Battle Meditation. In my matches she has been applying fear whilst debuffed with CBM, which should not be happening.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Jersey

I am surprised no one else has experienced this because it is happening quite consistently for me. Is it working as intended?

Message 1 of 5 (1,587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bastila Shan (Fallen) able to inflict Fear under Corrupted Battle Meditation

It's part of her Force Bond unique. Only prevents enemies with CBM nflicting debuffs when Darth Revan is the leader 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Screenshot_20190405-200121.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,542 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bastila Shan (Fallen) able to inflict Fear under Corrupted Battle Meditation

★★★★ Novice

Who are the leaders of the two teams?  Only when Darth Revan is the leader is when those inflicted with CBM on the opposing team are unable to appy debuffs.

Message 2 of 5 (1,557 Views)

★★ Novice

My leader was emperor palpatine, theirs was darthh revan. The specification in relation to darth revan isn't in bastilas unique, so surely it should apply to anyone who is leading her? 

Message 3 of 5 (1,549 Views)

It's part of her Force Bond unique. Only prevents enemies with CBM nflicting debuffs when Darth Revan is the leader 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Screenshot_20190405-200121.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,543 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah i misunderstood. Thanks! 

Message 5 of 5 (1,533 Views)