by marianlarsen

Original Post

Highlighted

Base game chair «Outdoor seat» not connecting to dining table

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.85.203.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Journy To Batuu, My Wedding Stories, Bust The Dust, Garden Oasis, Fashion Street, Blooming Rooms, Modern Menswear, Blooming Rooms
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to build mode and place the chair called «Outdoor seat» and a dining table
What happens when the bug occurs? The chair doesn’t connect to the table
What do you expect to see? The chair connecting to the table
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I’m not sure if this is a bug or intentional.

it is the chair that was added to the base game in September 2019.

https://www.ea.com/nb-no/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/patch-155105 

I found this issue a few months ago, so if it is a bug then it’s not recent.

I have attached to photos, one showing this chair and one showing a different chair, where only the other one connects to a table.

Message 1 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: Base game chair «Outdoor seat» not connecting to dining table

Hero
@marianlarsen For me it shows under living chairs. Other living chairs also don't connect to tables.

Does it list for you as dining chair ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: Base game chair «Outdoor seat» not connecting to dining table

★★ Guide
@crinrict I don’t have my game open right now, so I will have to double check tomorrow. But you are probably right, I can’t remember seeing it listed under dining chair.

I usually find it under outdoor furniture, and wanted to use it with the matching dining table.
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)