Bars are now game breaking and full of bugs

by RyckRainthrottle

Original Post

Bars are now game breaking and full of bugs

[ Edited ]

Bartenders not serving patrons. Bartenders are showing up in everyday clothes. Bars full of children. As an attempt to fix this, I removed the Holiday pack in the program files. Its labeled FP01 under Origin Games/ Sims 4/ FP01 Some of the problems did clear up temporarily. The Rattlesnake juice bartender was serving drinks in everyday clothes however, the lounge still had problems with a bartender just staring at everyone as they were calling their drink orders and charging my sims anyway. The Fridge problem did seem to clear up and sims were cooking again. Didn't clear up the sidewalk issue with sims starting on sidewalk. I think these bugs stem from the Holiday pack and partly from the update removing the elders only at lounges, and NPC attire scheme to have them change while off from work. I also notice the NPC Bartenders used to say mixologist when you hovered over them. Now they just say their age group. I wonder if this is an indication of the NPC job association being broken.  I have tried reparing the game through Origin and a complete rest starting a new plain vanilla game.

Message 1 of 2 (369 Views)

Re: Bars are now game breaking and full of bugs

Hero

Please refer to this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107/

I need ONE thread PER bug (or use the small bugs threads if you don't want to open a new thread.

Please refer to the compiled list on what bugs have already been reported and have a tread. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)