Re: Banned for no reason

by Cool_Legion_Main

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Every time I enter the game or I try to enter in an online match the game says "You have been kicked. The client failed and anti-cheat runtime intrerity checks:Violation" I didn't do anything evryone is allowed to run around with the team swap glitch wile I get banned for nothing 

Message 1 of 11 (1,065 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Yep, same here. Pls find another topic regarding that issue, here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Anti-cheat/m-p/8280007#M1806

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (1,001 Views)

All Replies

Re: Kicked for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Tudor648This seems to be happening at the same time for me as well, but I did not do the team swap, or any sort of glitch.

Message 2 of 11 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice

Same here have tried reinstalling origin closing all other programs.

Message 3 of 11 (1,033 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I closed my pc without closing pvz bfn and it said something about cheating but I never read it  it may have to do with that but it appeared like one second before my pc turnened off

Message 4 of 11 (1,029 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same. I was playing PVE for a while and when I came back to Giddy Park it kicked me to private with that message. Every time I try to get back to public the same thing happens.

Message 5 of 11 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, same here. Pls find another topic regarding that issue, here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Anti-cheat/m-p/8280007#M1806

Message 6 of 11 (1,002 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem too. I just buyed the game 3 days ago, and i can't play it. I din't did any bug or exploit.

Message 7 of 11 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

MikoBury Thanks for informing me on that

Message 8 of 11 (954 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It now works for me

Message 9 of 11 (920 Views)

★ Guide

same here but now its kinda fixed for me but i dont know how,i played today and i had no errors but i kinda have a glitch that  i do only 24 dmg as peashooter,if i shoot him on his foot still headshot damage,what is this? im scared im not cheating or something

Message 10 of 11 (881 Views)