Re: Banned for no reason

by NekoNoTenshi

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo haha thanks for your help but yea no that is my new account, on which luckily i aint banned. Not yet anyways. Always waiting for the cheat bot to just decide to hate me again for no reason.
I just accidentally replied using it because i was logged in with that one instead of this one
Message 51 of 88 (529 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@1owvato yea there is like this new tab that says "ban history" which wasnt there previously. But if i click on it it says "you are currently not banned in any game" , yet still if i open apex it says im banned and i cant play.
And if i message support they tell me im still permanently banned. Something that wasnt even mentioned anywhere (that its permanent), because you know one would think they would unban me after a certain period of time. Like the tab only makes sense IF they would use something like "three strikes, then we ban you permanently" But i didnt even get a single warning. And i dont think they even do that, they just perma ban you instantly
Message 52 of 88 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have been banned for no reason and i want to at least know why, even better i want to be unbanned

Message 53 of 88 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its same for me, when i start the game, it was like 2019 i played apex, now i will try to play apex becasue im so tired of cheater in warzone,  so i try to login and start the game, when i start the game and start the from lobby "ready" i get a game, after few second i get

"the clients game has beend banned : Banned

When i look at my mail i dont get anything "from the ban" and i watch  my History ban, i have nothing there? And its say's " You currently have no Ban/Suspension History to display"

whats the problem?

Message 54 of 88 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My account says no ban history or suspension. But I’m banned from playing Apex…

KrazyEMT is the username 

Message 55 of 88 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@nuricanpinar My username is " Nuricanpinar"... i think the stuff should look what ip adress is was from. i think my account get hacked and that guy cheat on. You guys can see that ip adress from where. It was not me. i change password and everyhing now
Message 56 of 88 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

somebody was on my account and saying being toxic and got me banned for no reason 

Message 57 of 88 (444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If some manager look at this forum.. i dont,  its many people geting banned for no reason , maybe do something??

My case was that hacker got my account and cheat on that, and the guys can see that ip adress that was not me.. i have skins too in this account.

Its so easy to see what ip adress is coming from, and it was not me.... I have played fps games since 2012 and never cheat. and then wake up and my account is banned for no reason.. i not even played the game, the last game was from 2019 oktob or something and i try apex and get owned by people..

I hope they are watching my case and see that WAS not me!

Look at the IP adress from where that guy was playing from

Message 58 of 88 (430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How about helping him out instead ofn sending us to new websites all the time, we arent cheating!! and we just want to play the DAMN GAME. SO HELP

Message 59 of 88 (418 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bro you're lucky I made a new account that was false banned put $60 into it thinking it'd be safe since I didn't cheat and it got banned right after I put $60 into it lolol

Message 60 of 88 (409 Views)