Banned for no reason

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB intel(r) core(tm) i7-4770k cpu @ 3.50ghz
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? NekoNoTenshi
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. MOCbKA69 and TopHatCultist
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? OBS
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic, Mirage, Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. connect to match ( in premade squad ) on main menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. connecting to new match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? more than 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.02.2021
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? error: client banned then changed to error: the game s account has been banned:banned
What should be happening instead? connect me to match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? *shrug* i dont know! here is what happened to me Lags> restart game> still lags> restart PC > no more lags> plays matches > server error disconnected from game > client banned cant connect to match

I got banned for "violating the rules" ( "cheating"), but since i am not told WHICH rules and how i should have cheated.. i am left to assume that there was some kind of bug or error that lead to your system falsely recognizing my * internet or my poor computer performance as cheat.
I dont know what else could have happened. I lagged so hard i could barely hit, do dmg, yet alone kill. So i do not know how you conclude that i cheated in these ( or any other ) matches!

But since support wont even remotely tell me what i supposedly done i believe its a mistake linked to some sort of bug. And reading about this happening more than once i am even more so convinced and i hope it can be resolved.
I tried to resolve this problem from day one, but the support so far doesnt seem to care at all.
i opened the case right after this happened, got a reply a full month AFTER, and now all i get are bot replies that the sanction wont be lifted. 
Obviously whoever is looking at my case is missing that im asking repeatedly to be told WHY i was banned, hence i cannot take their "confirmation" of my ban seriously at all. If someone is missing the one question im asking, then i do not think they are seriously investigating my case. 

Message 1 of 88 (13,098 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hi there, @NekoNoTenshi.

Nobody will be able to go into detail on why you were banned. You're just told the general reason for it. The best you can do is submit a dispute. That can be done through the following article. Thank you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 88 (13,043 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @NekoNoTenshi.

Nobody will be able to go into detail on why you were banned. You're just told the general reason for it. The best you can do is submit a dispute. That can be done through the following article. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 88 (13,044 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I dont even understand why its a big deal. You are rather me begging to know for fourmonths, constantly opening new cases, constantly reaching out to live support, havingto post in forums, etc than to simply tell me?
How can wheover is in charge be this cruel? Or why does your system suck? Those seemto be the options.
I get my account taken from me and i am supposed to just accept this bullying???
If it werent infuriating i would find it hilarious. Being kindly pointed at the FAQ isnteven giving me "a general reason". At least say something like "hei you accidentallyexploided a bug too bad we will * you over for it." so that i can try figure out this bugand scream in into the world so noone has to suffer the way i did. Go and tell me "dontopen LaTex and work on your master thesis while you play, because we will take awaythe game that keeps you sane during this time."
I dont expect my account to ever be unbanned but god freaking heck tell me why you redoing this to me.
Do you remotely know how painful it is to be punished unfairly? Do you know how badit hurts when life is * and the one thing in life you enjoy is being taken from you "justcuz" someone or something was feeling like it?
Yes life is fair and cruel. But PEOPLE make it this way! Its a choice and whoever is incharge made that choice.
This isnt alright. It isnt. And i will keep reminding whoever needs reminding, that yoursupport should not work this way. The hackers and cheaters dont give a *, but thepeople you accidentally ban or even ban for some valid reason are human beings whoyou re taking something away from.
Either you think that games are worthless, that your player-base is meaningless to you;or you admit that you re taking something precious away and you dont care to explain 

I dont even understand why its a big deal. You are rather me begging to know for fourmonths, constantly opening new cases, constantly reaching out to live support, havingto post in forums, etc than to simply tell me?
How can wheover is in charge be this cruel? Or why does your system suck? Those seemto be the options.
I get my account taken from me and i am supposed to just accept this bullying???
If it werent infuriating i would find it hilarious. Being kindly pointed at the FAQ isnteven giving me "a general reason". At least say something like "hei you accidentallyexploided a bug too bad we will  you over for it." so that i can try figure out this bugand scream in into the world so noone has to suffer the way i did. Go and tell me "dontopen LaTex and work on your master thesis while you play, because we will take awaythe game that keeps you sane during this time."
I dont expect my account to ever be unbanned but god freaking heck tell me why you redoing this to me.
Do you remotely know how painful it is to be punished unfairly? Do you know how badit hurts when life is * and the one thing in life you enjoy is being taken from you "justcuz" someone or something was feeling like it?
Yes life is fair and cruel. But PEOPLE make it this way! Its a choice and whoever is incharge made that choice.
This isnt alright. It isnt. And i will keep reminding whoever needs reminding, that yoursupport should not work this way. The hackers and cheaters dont give a , but thepeople you accidentally ban or even ban for some valid reason are human beings whoyou re taking something away from.
Either you think that games are worthless, that your player-base is meaningless to you;or you admit that you re taking something precious away and you dont care to explain

Message 3 of 88 (13,008 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

OH btw i tried to open a dispute and guess what email i instantly got? Yea right the one from above.
So yea new cases again and again i guess. 

Message 4 of 88 (13,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got banned for no reason either 

Message 5 of 88 (12,974 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Hello ı have been banned for no reason ı havent played game since like 2 month and when ı tried to connect to game its says account profile has been banned and at screen for reason it just says: Banned but no resaon for it ı just wanted play little bit valkry xd
Message 6 of 88 (12,960 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@NekoNoTenshi 

You were emailed the reason for your ban. We can't discuss this on Answers HQ, but you're welcome to contact an advisor and they can tell you the general reason for your ban. They won't go into greater detail than you were given in the email though. Keep in mind, when you first play our games you agree to the Terms of Service. When these are violated, action can and most likely will be taken against your account.

@goddepiedra123 @ellecheman 

Please see my first response for assistance with banned accounts.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 88 (12,949 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was NOT given a reason.
the email said "you were banned for violating our user agreement please look at our FAQ"
If you are referring to this you must be joking.

i tried again and again and again to contact someone BUT i cannot. I am being sent a bot reply (see above) whenever i try to contact someone.
I dont need a general reason. I need to know why. And i dont know why you cannot tell me this and continue to ignore the question at hand.
If you cant tell me, then tell me why you cant tell me. You got two options and you chose to disrespect me with a bot email instead. 

Message 8 of 88 (12,923 Views)

Community Manager

@NekoNoTenshi 

Those emails are sent by real people. Not bots. Yes, they will use a canned email, but they are sent by a real person that investigates the account. If there have been multiple disputes submitted and none have turned up evidence that the rules were not broken, it means they have found the account in violation through multiple, thorough investigations. There is nothing we can do to help through Answers HQ. I'm very sorry.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 88 (12,901 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Wait, hold up. What?
This makes it 100X worse. You re telling me a human being ( or several ) are reading my pleading messages to be told why for four months and not ONCE did they give me a response that wasnt a copy pasted message??
You re telling me that instead of resolving the situation they are just sending me this pre-prepared message. When they have a choice to reply to me in literally any other possible way.

... WHAT

I was trying to be resonable and understanding. But at this point i just feel disrespected if not even bullied. 

Message 10 of 88 (12,889 Views)