Re: Banned for leaving game without team

by CowboiPete

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for leaving game without team

★ Apprentice

There is a BUG that puts u alone in ranked battles

and if you try to leave game you get banned...

But it's waste of time playing  1 vs 3 wtf is wrong with you apex...

Message 1 of 4 (801 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Hippopotomonster 

That is not considered a bug if you are voluntarily leaving the game early. I understand that can be disappointing to experience when 2 other Legends don't show up with you, it's possible they closed the game down right when the match was initiated. We'll let the team know these situations are coming, but going forward if this happens again and you don't want to continue with the match I recommend dropping out of bounds or give another squad of Legends everything you've got.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (767 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Hippopotomonster 

That is not considered a bug if you are voluntarily leaving the game early. I understand that can be disappointing to experience when 2 other Legends don't show up with you, it's possible they closed the game down right when the match was initiated. We'll let the team know these situations are coming, but going forward if this happens again and you don't want to continue with the match I recommend dropping out of bounds or give another squad of Legends everything you've got.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (768 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea that's really aggravating, the whole point of bans for leaving is because you're ruining the match for your team but that argument is useless when you have no team.

Message 3 of 4 (637 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Hippopotomonster IT HAPPENS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!! my team leaves in arenas and i leave as the last guy and im banned. I will not be playing apex until im un perma banned

Message 4 of 4 (364 Views)