Banned account

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce gtx 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Potatoooo13
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Nzxt can, nvidia
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All of them
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Right after joining the match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Started the game, after several months
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Can't say, haven't played in months, i am lvl 39
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2 days before launch of season 7
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I get message that I was banned
What should be happening instead? I should be able to play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't play for several months, I guess

After not playing since season 4, I was greeted with banned account at the start of season 7. I've tried contacting support but they never replied, not after 72 hours nor a week. It's been over two weeks since I've heard from support.

Message 1 of 3 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned account

Community Manager

Hi there, @potatoooo13.

To follow up on a dispute, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a new case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @potatoooo13.

To follow up on a dispute, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a new case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank, you. I have been contacted by support finally and I was told that upon two investigations they concluded that my ban was appropriate and that I have violated the User Agreement which I refuse to believe. and they told me that they cannot show me how or why was I banned. I find this extremely unfair for someone that hasn't done wrong. 

Message 3 of 3 (320 Views)