Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banded 60 days

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? E-D12-E
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Random
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Olymps
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Report
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 500
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30/7/2021
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Got banned for no reason
What should be happening instead? Fix the problem
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Banded

Got banned for no reason.

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banded 60 days

Community Manager

Hey @EMINEM-THUG-LIFE

We would be unable to help or provide information about a ban on your account if one has happened.  

You will need to reach out to our Terms of Service Team for further assistance. You can get further information and reach out to them at the link below.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (243 Views)

All Replies

Re: Banded 60 days

Community Manager

Hey @EMINEM-THUG-LIFE

We would be unable to help or provide information about a ban on your account if one has happened.  

You will need to reach out to our Terms of Service Team for further assistance. You can get further information and reach out to them at the link below.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)