Original Post

Accepted Solution

Band for no reason

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TTXJR
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Getting in a trios match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Didn’t even get into a game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.7.2021
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? saying abandoned penalty for being afk in a match or leaving and that ruins the match for your friends.
What should be happening instead? It should connect me to a match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try telling me what happened for me to get a penalty for 74 thousand minutes.

I have been playing apex for a long time and spent a lot of money on skins and heirlooms. I stopped playing in the second split of season 9 because Someone posted on discord that if you need to reach master tell me and i will boost you till you reach master but you would have to pay me after the boost the guy gave me my account back and when i was about to play a trios match a message popped up saying abandoned penalty for being afk in a match or leaving and that ruins the match for your friends the problem is that the penalty wasn’t 10 minutes but 74 thousand minutes please help me I don’t know what to do I would appreciate it if you look in to my problem. Thank you Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Band for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @Dire4gore,.

We would be unable to help or provide information about a ban on your account if one has happened.  

You will need to reach out to our Terms of Service Team for further assistance. You can get further information and reach out to them at the link below.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)

All Replies

Re: Band for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @Dire4gore,.

We would be unable to help or provide information about a ban on your account if one has happened.  

You will need to reach out to our Terms of Service Team for further assistance. You can get further information and reach out to them at the link below.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)