Ban after game crashed

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Trudasav209
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ToastyToast
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Blood hound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Fuse
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. in game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. relaunched
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 50
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/21/2022
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was account banned
What should be happening instead? i have no idea
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look into it?

I'm a bit confused, I was in game.. game hard crashed.. my buddy was respawning me at a beacon. i relaunched the game and jumped down looted and killed someone. we die launch another game... bam account banned. then i started researching and thought maybe it was like the bug from 2021. i have nothing in my ban history, no email, no nothing. i was like ok maybe just a bug.. made another account and after 3 games its banned... now im like.. something is up thats a hard ban. I dont cheat lol just played the game again last time i played was season 4.  like im not even good i had a .5 k/d.  i filled out a ban dispute, but decided maybe it is another bug?

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Re: Ban after game crashed

Community Manager

Hi @trudasav209

There are some bans the ban history page doesn't display. In the 'My Ban History' page, you should see this mentioned in the blue section:

@EA_Help wrote:

You may have bans or suspensions that don't show on this page. 

Terms of Service aim to send an email out when bans are added though so there may be an email with more context about a ban/suspension in your inbox. Please double-check your emails for an email from the address 'noreply@ea.com'. 

If you don't have an email from EA about a ban or suspension, please know you can still appeal a ban you believe was added to your account/game mistakenly by filling out the webform.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)