Re: Balsa counter not working?

by Ilois4

Original Post

Balsa counter not working?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I play SIMS MOBILE and I am very close to completing my Roommate Race quest. I have already completed the very last quest which is Make Celebratory Cupcakes. But that did not count. I am okay with doing this last part again, but I have only 2 hours and my Balsa counter is not working. No matter where or how I position it, the option to make the cupcakes is not being shown. Kindly help with this. I've spent way too many cupcakes on this and I will cry if I have to do it all over again.

Message 1 of 4 (850 Views)

Hero
@gpw517gh95qo Hi, sorry for late reply. Did you manage to get the counter to work and complete the quest?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (760 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ilois4 unfortunately it did not, and I somehow managed to lose ALL my data from the cloud. I'm playing all over again. Could you just let me know how to avoid this problem, please? Thank you
Message 3 of 4 (750 Views)

Hero
@gpw517gh95qo Hi, sorry to hear about the cloud save. 🙁 Did you do the tutorial and then tried to connect the cloud save?

The counters can be sometimes tricky, since items near/ on the wall/ next room can block them. Try checking the placement of the counter and items near it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (716 Views)