Ballroom Blitz Operations - First Sector AA Gun Use Bug

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Ballroom Blitz Operations - First Sector AA Gun Use Bug

Champion

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug On the first sector of the Conquer Hell Operations (Ballroom Blitz map), you can get on the AA gun. You go out of bounds while running towards it, but once you get on the AA, the out of bounds timer resets back to 9 seconds. When the timer hits 0 seconds, it'll reset repeatedly back to 9 seconds. Basically, you can take down the enemy airship as Defenders and win in the first sector while making the airship less relevant.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Operations > Conquer Hell > Ballroom Blitz > 1st sector, run towards and get on the AA guns located at the third sector (in front of the building).
What happens when the bug occurs? The countdown timer for being out of bounds will keep resetting. It gives the Defenders an unfair advantage.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

On the first sector of the Conquer Hell Operations (Ballroom Blitz map), you can get on the AA gun. You go out of bounds while running towards it, but once you get on the AA, the out of bounds timer resets back to 9 seconds. When the timer hits 0 seconds, it'll reset repeatedly back to 9 seconds. Basically, you can take down the enemy airship as Defenders and win in the first sector while making the airship less relevant.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 2 (632 Views)

Re: Ballroom Blitz Operations - First Sector AA Gun Use Bug

Hero (Retired)

To my knowledge, bug has been confirmed by the devs - it happens to all stationary emplacements that are out of bounds for the player. No ETA on fix though.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (606 Views)