Baking bonus money not adding to my account

by 9s25mbxr8kye

Original Post

Baking bonus money not adding to my account

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Not an Os user
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know
What do you expect to see? The money that I thought I was winning from the boxes to be added to my account. I opened the bonus boxes twice now wasting my crowns and sweet treat tokens and both times it said I got 50 dollars but once I exited that part I didn't have the money saved in my account.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I dont have any pictures or screen shots. Just annoyed to feel like I wasted my time. 

Message 1 of 12 (1,755 Views)

Re: Baking bonus money not adding to my account

Hero
@9s25mbxr8kye Yes, opening the boxes is frustrating at the moment. 😔 The save issue with the currency prizes got worse after the latest update. 😬

Try opening one box at the time and after getting a prize finish an event or action that gives you some simoleons. Then restart your game before opening a new box. At least for some players, getting some simoleons helps to save both the simcash and simoleon prizes from bonus STS.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 12 (1,692 Views)

Simscash rewards from Sweet Treat Showdown always disappear!!

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version iOS 15.3.1
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open reward boxes in the sweet treat show down prizes
What do you expect to see? A majority of the time when I open reward boxes, the simscash I just previously received from the last box I opened always disappears. This has been an ongoing problem for many other users as well
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

-open a reward box that has sims cash

-open another reward box and regardless of whether that new box has sims cash or another prize in it, the sims cash I just got just disappears  

Message 3 of 12 (1,659 Views)

Re: Baking bonus money not adding to my account

★★★★★ Newbie

Me as well..I won a lot of cash from sweet treat box but was not added to my sim cash..my cash is still 501 when it's suppose to be around 800-900 by now

Message 4 of 12 (1,582 Views)

Qustion

★★★ Newbie

Hi, There is a problem with the cash, if you open the boxes and win some cash, it disappears from the account quickly I shot a video to let you see the problem. This is the fourth or fifth time that this has happened. How can i get my money back ?

Message 5 of 12 (1,356 Views)

Re: Qustion

[ Edited ]
Hero

@4zdgno4nps0g

Hi, unfortunately you don’t get the SimCash back. ☹️ Next time please try the tip mentioned in post #2.

edit: added the link

Message 6 of 12 (1,328 Views)

Not getting Sweet treat rewards

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I just opened a reward box that earned me 50 sim cash but it didn't get deposited into my account.  Please help.  This is from the bonus sweet treat showdown. Thank you

Message 7 of 12 (1,237 Views)

Re: Not getting Sweet treat rewards

Community Manager

Hey there @grngrngrass,

There are a few things to try if you've not received this Sim Cash:

• Close the app completely and restart
  • Restart your device

If this doesn't push the cash through for you, you'll want to reach out to the live support team following the steps here so they can take a look with you. Here on AHQ, we don't have access to your account details to look into this further.

solaire.png

Message 8 of 12 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have won over 2k in the extended sweet treat challenge and it also was not deposited to my account. 

Message 9 of 12 (1,167 Views)

Hero

@grngrngrass @Catsrule1012 

Hi, I mergerd your posts to earlier thread. Try the tip mentioned in post #2, it has helped players to keep the currency prizes. 

Message 10 of 12 (1,152 Views)