Bag

by JohnProzak

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bag

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Asus Zenfone max pro m1
OS Version 9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 695-739-454
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Ally Code 695-739-454 Android Approx 08.01.2022 8:00am GTM+3 Happened when trying to load tier 4 of the JMK event. Game froze on the loading screen. I could used my phone for anything else just SWGOH was frozen on load. I lost the 70 light side tickets I spent to lau.ch the game. I also tried it on both my phone data and WiFi but the game remained froze until I force closed it. It has not happened with any other function of the game but the JMK event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Other
Country Russia

Ally Code 695-739-454

Android

Approx 08.01.2022 8:00am GTM+3

Happened when trying to load tier 4 of the JMK event. Game froze on the loading screen. I could used my phone for anything else just SWGOH was frozen on load. I lost the 70 light side tickets I spent to lau.ch the game. I also tried it on both my phone data and WiFi but the game remained froze until I force closed it. It has not happened with any other function of the game but the JMK event

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bag

EA Live QV Team

Hello @JohnProzak 

Thank you for your report. The team is aware of this bug and is investigating the issue further. Can you please fill out the template in the following report HERE.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bag

EA Live QV Team

Hello @JohnProzak 

Thank you for your report. The team is aware of this bug and is investigating the issue further. Can you please fill out the template in the following report HERE.

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)