Badges bug in franchise

by iaintaskew

Original Post

Badges bug in franchise

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Franchise (fantasy draft)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a franchise(fantasy draft) change a badge of any player and then sim the game, week, or play it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The badges revert back to the original badges instead of the badges I choose after simming the game, week, or playing that game.
What should be happening instead? Ashes should stay the same no matter what after I change them.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Franchise(fantasy draft)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to franchise make a fantasy draft and change any badges to any player then play that game or sim the game or week.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time you play a game, sim the week, or sim that game the badges revert back to the original badges that were given to the players and not the badges you change them too.
What should be happening instead? After I change the badges of any player in franchise mode they should stay that way, even after I sim that game, play that game, or sim the week.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Message 1 of 1 (904 Views)