Original Post

Badges Not Show Up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Drakol
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skull Town - Space Ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Killing - Looting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I did it again but still the same.
What should be happening instead? The badges show up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any idea 💡?

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Drakol
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skull Town - Space Ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Killing and looting.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I did the challenge again, but still the same.
What should be happening instead? Any idea to get the badges with out doing it again and again please?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any 💡?

Hello 👋🏾 ..

I’m playing with Mirage all time, and there’s 3 badges didn’t show up for me.

1- Win a game as the Jumpmaster.

2- Kill all 3 members of 3 squads in the same match.

3- Down 4 enemies within 20 seconds.

I did all the challenge about 2 times, but never showed up for me.

• Any idea to get it please?
Message 1 of 5 (1,472 Views)

Re: Badges Not Show Up

Community Manager

Thanks for the report, @iiDrakol!

We see other posts below about Triple Triple.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-Legends-badge-bug-not-received/m-p/7475296#M14125

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Badge-bug/m-p/7532975#M3540

Are you sure the players weren't downed? If it's showing 2/3 that looks like you killed 6 players (2 squads) while the other squad you didn't get credit for may have been only downed by you, while finished off by another squad member or enemy player. We'll keep an eye out for additional reports and make sure this is tracked, but we don't have any way of granting it to accounts from our end.

We have a Shot Caller post below where others reported that as well. Were you Jumpmaster from the get-go or did someone relinquish it to you in the round you won?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Shot-Caller-Badge-not-Unlocking/m-p/7530634#U7530634

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie
1- I (Killed) finished all the members of the squad by my self.

2- I was the Jumpmaster from Get-Go ..

And still the same Frown
Message 3 of 5 (1,434 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the exact same issue easily over 10x or more now where I know I've completed the Triple Triple badge and it hasn't shown up. I'm a Pathfinder main and I've played solo(because squad left/DC'd/ect) and have wiped 3-4 full squads in a single match before(with nobody knocked from a previous fight) I've even gone back to look at the recordings to double check and I've confirmed that I have knocked 3 full squads of 3 on multiple occasions. I even already have the badge on my Wraith who I rarely use lol but it won't show up on my Pathfinder no matter how many full squads I wipe. Is there any way to grant me the badge? It's seriously frustrating when I've completed it so many times with no results. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,372 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

I did not receive the double double badge as caustic (on Ps4). I was the champion and won the game. This happened on June 18th (at 12:39 if that helps). Attached please find the screenshot of the xp awarded for champion squad (I was the champion) and kill leader. I would greatly appreciate it if this issue could be resolved. If not, I understand!

Message 5 of 5 (1,062 Views)