Badge didn't unlock even though it should have

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Re: Shot Caller Badge not Unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Just happened with me aswell i was the jumpmaster playing with randoms and ended up winning but no badge unlocked.

Message 30 of 2,195 (10,869 Views)

Re: Wins not counting on Apex Legends

Community Manager

Thanks for the report! I'll do my best to track down some info about this on whether you need everyone in your squad to be alive at the end of the game to receive this. 

Blueberry.png
Message 31 of 2,195 (12,291 Views)

Caustic - APEX PREDATOR badge not unlocking.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SouthernBoiii
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. unable to, as I was playing with random trio.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore and Bloodhound
Where did the issue occur?In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Legends bbanner menu.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Checking badges unlocked for Caustic
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? unknown.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 7-10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.02.19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay, just discourages me from wanting to try and unlock different badges.
What happens when the bug occurs? Shows still as locked.
What should be happening instead? APEX PREDATOR badge should be unlocked, when objective is completed.

This is only one of many badges that are not updating or unlocking for me on almost all my champions, but APEX PREDATOR was one of the badges I set a goal for myself to achieve when first unlocking Caustic and downloading Apex Legends.

Attached are two screenshots. (A) Proof of becoming champion whilst being kill leader of game & B. Proof of APEX PREDATOR badge still being locked after said game.

Message 32 of 2,195 (9,693 Views)

Re: Apex Legends badge bug, not received

★★★ Newbie
Hi Apex,

I have completed the wins for the Master of All badge and yet the badge is still locked. What must I do?
Message 33 of 2,195 (12,572 Views)

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★★ Newbie
Same here, ive gotten double duty twice and still haven't gotten anything
Message 34 of 2,195 (9,814 Views)

Re: Wins not counting on Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

Hey is there a tracker that shows all your win and not just wins with full squad being alive?

Message 35 of 2,195 (11,621 Views)

★★ Novice

Won a game with a full pre-made squad and did not receive the badge. Just adding to the list.

Message 36 of 2,195 (12,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie
just got a squad wipe with a single gibraltar ult and didnt get the badge

i was proud of that ult
Message 37 of 2,195 (12,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem twice with wraith for double duty, I also have the problem for assassins badge for her and bloodhound. I've submitted a ticket so I guess all we can do is wait.

Message 38 of 2,195 (12,498 Views)

★★ Novice

I am currently missing (that I know of) "Team Work" and "Squad Wipe" Badges for Wraith. The Squad Wipe one I was particularly proud of when I earned it. Please fix, and "back pay" everyone missing their badges.

Message 39 of 2,195 (12,635 Views)