Re: I got 20 kills and 4k in a match but I didn't get the badges on octane plz h

by Cipax

Original Post

Apex Badge Missing

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FadedOnyx-
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Hs_Kikiyoo RogueBrick31620
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Horizon
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith Wattson
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Kings canyon map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just going back to the main home screen
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25 01 2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am not sure what the bug is but i did the 2k damage with horizon and the triple triple where u kill all 3 members of 3 different squads after i died finally in the top 3, went back to my home screen but the badges have not been unlocked
What should be happening instead? Badges instantly unlocked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure, but i died on the left hand side of the map behind sorting heading to gyser

Horizon badgers have not been unlocked, if you can review my gameplay and see that i did the 2k damage and the triple triple.. but the badges have not been unlocked 

Message 811 of 2,195 (609 Views)

I didn’t get my 2,500 damage badge

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ProxcimityDrew
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore and Loba
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The map was Olympus
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. got killed by octane
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not sure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.1.2021
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I just didn’t get my 2,500 damage badge and I did 2,700 damage
What should be happening instead? Getting my badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By looking back and the gameplay and giving me my badge

Don’t have a screenshot 

Message 812 of 2,195 (606 Views)

Wrath badge not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

System: PS4

Issue: Wrath badge did not unlock the 2,000 phase after getting 2,906 damage

When: Season 3

I was looking over my game stats and I notice that my highest damage in-game was 2,906 in season 3. I went to check which legend unlocked the second tier but could not find the badge. Could someone look into the system to find and unlock the badge? I also attached a screenshot that shows the damage record.

record.jpg

Message 813 of 2,195 (655 Views)

Re: I got 20 kills and 4k in a match but I didn't get the badges on octane plz h

★★★ Guide

Yeah I totally believe you, might have believed it if you actually had a screenshot of everything else the picture is missing.

Message 814 of 2,195 (642 Views)

Re: Badge didn't unlock even though it should have

★★★★★ Newbie

I did 4060 damage in ranked and the game never gave me my badge 

Message 815 of 2,195 (627 Views)

Re: Badge didn't unlock even though it should have

★★ Novice

Actually I tried to let know this to apex legends but I didn't get any answer ): 

Okay, I got 20 kills and did'nt receive the badge. 

As well with the team work badge. All my teammates got the (10 kills tier) except for me. 

I have evidence (i won this in normal matches,  no event matches). 

Message 816 of 2,195 (625 Views)

★★ Expert
@neonzttv I could easily screenshot any content creator and get a better ‘’proof’’ photo than that
Message 817 of 2,195 (599 Views)

★★ Expert

I was looking for my only 20 bomb Ive ever done from shadowfall 2019 but I don’t see it, Wattson was fun defending against shadows 

I found a screenshot of Neenie I had, I could literally say the first photo was me and it would be better proof than yours

Message 818 of 2,195 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@neonzttv You have to provide the name or else nobody will believe you
Message 819 of 2,195 (626 Views)

Re: I did not earn the full teamwork badge... I am very mad

★★★ Novice
@itookyourkids Have they found a solution ? I have the same problem, i am so frustrated as i have been trying to get it for so long and now the badge doesn't show up !
Message 820 of 2,195 (619 Views)