I earned a badge, however was not rewarded it

by ggggg455555

Original Post

Re: The triple triple badge didn't unlock for me. Is this a Bug?

★★★ Newbie
EDIT** I checked the badge again and I was awarded it. I don't think I had to complete the challenge again- I believe it was granted retroactively.
Thanks EA!
Message 100 of 2,195 (2,464 Views)

Badges not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Chaoticelf12
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. LOLstarWARS and StrageicLlama
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline and Gibralter
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Under the Legends / Badges section.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning from a victory
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.04.19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? The badge is not unlocked or displayable for my legends.
What should be happening instead? The badge should be unlocked and displayable for my legends.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check out my video where me and my two friends meet the requirement for the badge: https://youtu.be/CQ_gOHEubiE

After forming a pre-made squad with friends from my playlist we each proceeded to get three kills and win a game of Apex. After returning to the lobby my Team Work Badge was and still is locked.

https://youtu.be/CQ_gOHEubiE

This is the second time I've had a badge not unlock after meeting the requirements. The first badge I had not unlock was the No Witnesses badge.

Team Work badge glitched

Message 101 of 2,195 (3,832 Views)

Re: Shot Caller Badge not Unlocking

★★ Guide

Same here. Won a game as a jumpmaster with different characters - the Badge just isn't unlocking. 

Message 102 of 2,195 (2,317 Views)

Triple triple badge bugged

★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BotJuze
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. -
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? -
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.4.2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I killed 3squads in a game and youre supposed to get the triple triple badge, but i didnt get it.
What should be happening instead? Me obtaining the triple triple badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -

Yeah i killed 3 squads by myself, we even counted. And when i went to the badge screen, i didnt have it

Message 103 of 2,195 (2,539 Views)

Re: Triple triple badge bugged

★★★★★ Novice
same, also 'Shot Caller' 'Assassin' and 'Team. Work.' badges still don't update or unlock since launch.
Message 104 of 2,195 (2,530 Views)

Re: Triple triple badge bugged

Just wanted to add that the shot caller badge also doesn't unlock.

Most probably, the stats are tracked and saved correctly, but the badges are not unlocking. So when they fix that, everyone that should have one will probably still gets it retro-acticely.

Message 105 of 2,195 (2,498 Views)

I earned a badge, however was not rewarded it

★★★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? deltamatty
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. mccracken_c98
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? lifeline
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. During the match I killed all 3 members of all 3 squads, but was not awarded the triple triple badge.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Sitting in lobby following match
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don't know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26/04/19 3:00 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The bug was difficult to achieve, so I hope to be rewarded it!
What should be happening instead? badge unlocked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Award me the badge!

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DeltaMatty
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Mccracken_C98
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Following the game in which I killed all 3 members of 3 squads, I did not receive the triple triple badge for Pathfinder.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In lobby following match
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Can't remember
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26/04/19 3:00 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Will I be able to get my badge? It's a difficult one to get hahah
What should be happening instead? N/A
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reward me the badge

Message 106 of 2,195 (2,621 Views)

Missing Badge

★ Novice

I was directed here by EA support, I hope someone can help me. I met the requirements for the "Team.Work." badge but after 6 hours I still have not received it. I have a photo for proof if necessary.

Message 107 of 2,195 (3,745 Views)

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★ Novice

Missing badge doubble duty again. 

Fix your game please.

Message 108 of 2,195 (2,689 Views)

Re: Missing Badge

Community Manager

Thank you for posting the details and video examples. We'll make sure the team is aware of this happening to players, however at this time our staff does not have the capability of granting badges. We'll do our best to provide an update around this as soon as possible! 

Blueberry.png
Message 109 of 2,195 (2,557 Views)