Re: Badge didn't unlock even though it should have

by Anonymous

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Got 2k badge but wouldn't unlock for mirage. I feel that this is pretty unfair for the efforts that I've put in to get better at this game. 

Message 841 of 2,187 (697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Last night in S8, I was playing with Octane and I got:

• 10 kills
  • 2080 Damage (My best game in terms of damage)

And when I went back to the lobby the 2k badge did not unlock. I'm really pissed off and I hope Respawn answer for this since I have worked so hard to get this badge.

Message 842 of 2,187 (674 Views)

Badge issues

Anonymous

Hello,

Recently i posted that my acheiment badge for 7 kills by every teammate was not counted. 

And no actions has been taken to fix this. 

Screenshot is still in my steam profile, you can search by uniqe name.

Today i received a badge that states political affiliation, but not the one i earned.

What are you doing? Please fix the game, i care about the product, not what your skin color are.

Please read this as if i wrote f bomb after every word, because im deeply dissapointed.

Message 843 of 2,187 (676 Views)

Anonymous

Had this issue again today, instead of 7 kills by every teammate badge i received a blm badge. What should i do to get 7 blacks killed badge?

Message 844 of 2,187 (658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday, I had a silver rank match on PS4. I didn't get 2500hammer. And,the damage I did and the number of kills are not reflected in my profile. 

Message 845 of 2,187 (651 Views)

★ Novice
  1. Today I had a match in rank around 9:30am where I got 7 Kills and 2661 of damage with Bangalore I was supposed to get the 2500 damage badge but didn’t and I put way to much effort into this game to get that 2k of damage. 
    If someone could help me and fix this problem it would be highly appreciated 
Message 846 of 2,187 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While playing a normal match on tríos, the badge didn't unlock, I have the 2500 damage and the 3000 didn't show when I made more than that of damage (sadly not more than 4000) haha

Message 847 of 2,187 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Scored over 2.5k on Fuse but I didn't get the badge. It also didn't get logged into my profile stats at all.

Message 848 of 2,187 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Should've got Apex Pred and 2k Damage on Fuse, to add fuel to the fire, my rank progress from that match didn't count either.

Message 849 of 2,187 (754 Views)

Didn't Receive Badges and Rank Progress after Match was over.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX GeForce 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Arkshire
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Fuse
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Aftergame Report, Returning to Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Leaving the Match after Winning
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 12
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/02/20 11:30ish Eastern Standard Time
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Don't receive character badges after fulfilling requirements.
What should be happening instead? I should receive the badges.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1.) Play a match till the end and meet a badge requirement. 2.) Leave

Played a Match of Ranked, after winning the match and meeting requirements for badges Apex Predator and Fuse's Wrath, I left the match and returned to the lobby, then didn't receive my badges or Rank progress.

Message 850 of 2,187 (823 Views)