by 19olubowawlay89

Original Post

Backcourt Shooter Quicktrigger Trait Wont Upgrade

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Traits
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you editing/upgrading your player
What happens when the bug occurs? I’ll play league and I’ll play like around 3 games 12 mins and after each game the trait stays on 15/25 every time I’ve done restart my system and it still does it you can find it when your editing your player/upgrading skill points and traits
What should be happening instead? Upgrading/unlocking
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Traits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you editing/upgrading your player
What happens when the bug occurs? I’ll play league and I’ll play like around 3 games 12 mins and after each game the trait stays on 15/25 every time I’ve done restart my system and it still does it you can find it when your editing your player/upgrading skill points and traits

Which version? Full Game

Message 1 of 1 (442 Views)