Baby won’t age up

by tjb18e

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Baby won’t age up

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro
OS Version 1.12
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004150254216
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have baby, do the baby quest. Wait a few days
What do you expect to see? My baby to age up
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I have had a baby for about 3-4 weeks now and it still has not aged up. I’ve completed the baby event numerous times and nothing happeneds. I can’t select the baby to check it’s star level or anything. The only way to interact with the baby is through feeding him, checking on him, and the baby quest.

I’ve looked everywhere but it just won’t give me any tips on what to do

Message 1 of 34 (4,824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Baby won’t age up

Community Manager
Hi @camo5hark10 and @tjb18e, thanks for sharing the information.

From what you've described, it seems like your babies are not ready to grow yet and that's why you are not seeing the cake icon show up.

My recommendation would be to continue playing the game and completing events - not necessary just quests. This should help things and the birthday cake should eventually show up. Could you give that go for a few days, and let us know how you get on? Standard smile
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 19 of 34 (5,643 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tjb18e 

The baby has already 3 stars good upbringing trait as you have done the Bundle of joy event more than three times.

Tap on the bassinet. Can you see the cake under the baby's name? Tap on the cake and a window will pop up giving you the choice to let the baby become a toddler.

artflow_201904140857.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 34 (4,757 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have gone back and looked and there is no cake icon when I click on my baby and I have just recently done the bundle of joy event 

Message 3 of 34 (4,734 Views)

Hero

@tjb18e 

could you please post screenshots? Standard smile

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 34 (4,727 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sure

Message 5 of 34 (4,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tjb18e 

Is this your whole screen? 

If it is then neither the top or bottom of the app are visible on your screen. 

artflow_201904160550.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 34 (4,662 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @tjb18e,

Thanks for popping up that screenshot. Standard smile The "check on baby" option is visibly missing from the top of the image as is the Birthday Cake on WhatsApp 2.19.62cake icon from the bottom.🤔 

Can you confirm if the image you've uploaded was cropped at the bottom and top? If it wasn't would you be able to zoom out somewhat in your game, to get a wider shot similar to @SalixCat's screenshot above? It would help us to get a visual of what you are seeing in-game.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 34 (4,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Edited by CM to merge posts in a row.

It was only cropped from the top and a little of the side because the photo file is to big so here is a new photo from today. This photo was only cropped from the left side of it not from the bottom or top

Message 8 of 34 (4,592 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. I have twins. Only one of them gives me the daily bundle of joy activity. She has had 3 stars for a week. Other twin never gets bundle of joy and has 0 stars. No cake option for either. Never asks to age up either baby

Message 9 of 34 (4,553 Views)

Hero

Hi @camo5hark10 

Could you please post screenshots? 

Can you see a cake under the baby's name when you tap on the bassinet? 

Do  you only have the two babies or do you also have other NPCs that could have family events, like toddlers, children and retired Sims? If yes, how  many and how many events do you get per day? 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 34 (4,568 Views)