Baby won’t age up

by tjb18e

Original Post

Re: Baby won’t age up

★★★ Novice
This has been going on for about a month now and this is the only event that this happens with because this is the only event I have been doing
Message 21 of 34 (1,406 Views)

@camo5hark10 for me it took 5-7 days to have 4 babies grow to toddlers. 

If you feel things just aren't right, feel free to make a bug report. 

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 22 of 34 (1,382 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @tjb18e, can you try to complete some other events other than baby quests for a few days? I believe this will help your baby become ready to age up but please let me know how you get on with that.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 23 of 34 (1,362 Views)

Re: Babies aren't aging up?

★★★★★ Newbie

My baby has thought bubbles but has had so for a day. My sim baby has been a baby for 4 days and my friends baby aged up after a day.

Message 24 of 34 (1,260 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Donuts_Trains 

Tap on the bassinet. Can you see a cake icon under baby's name? If you can see the cake, tap on it. You will be able to choose making your baby into a toddler.

If you don't see the cake icon, can you please post a screenshot of what you see when you tap on the bassinet?

SmartSelect_20190414-083329_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 25 of 34 (1,252 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is what I see

Message 26 of 34 (1,213 Views)

@Donuts_Trains moved your posts to a different post about this issue. 
I see the issue with babies ageing up slowly as well in my game. I think it's something to do with the amount you play, but I'm not sure.

However it takes about 5-7 days in my game. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 27 of 34 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thx

Message 28 of 34 (1,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

You need to continue giving it time you might not be a high enough level or the baby might just not be ready. Once you see a cake icon you’ll know it’s ready to grow up!

Your just going to need to level up some more that’s It’s been a while but I’m pretty sure that at a certain level you can level them up into toddlers. Growing it up has nothing to do with good upbringing (the quest) it’s just a time/level thing

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 29 of 34 (970 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna I have same issue but i found the problem..
Its because of the event thats not completed even due he got baby. Oh baby
Message 30 of 34 (846 Views)