Re: Baby sim wrong name and missing family event and action bubble

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Baby sim wrong name and missing family event and action bubble

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Mi A2
OS Version Android 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was writing the baby's name, got a call and the app was closed or paused. When I reopened the app I saw that two things happened 1- Even though I had only typed the first letter ('E' of 'Enrico'), for some reason the baby has a random name and there is no way to change it. 2- I can't start any family event about the baby and there isn't any action bubble over him.
What do you expect to see? 1- (reopening the app) the form in which I were typing the name or (now) a way to fix it 2- Action bubble over the baby and family event about him
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy

A screenshot of the mission that says to complete a family event about the baby

A screenshot of the mission that says to complete a family event about the baby

Message 1 of 2 (625 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

@traumaGame You just have to wait until you can grow up the baby into adult & promote to playable sim & you will be able to edit the name & anything about that sim (face, body, traits, etc.)

#HappySimming

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (572 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@traumaGame You just have to wait until you can grow up the baby into adult & promote to playable sim & you will be able to edit the name & anything about that sim (face, body, traits, etc.)

#HappySimming

Message 2 of 2 (573 Views)