Re: Baby quest bug

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Baby quest bug

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Lg30
OS Version 12.3.0.208251/12.3.0.208251-retail_22_patch_573+lobby@214731
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003195628766
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to finish the baby quest it will not complete
What do you expect to see? To be able to get a dang baby after i finish the quest
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback Also it wont let me get any new jobs like rocket science photography surgeon, internet icon or half the hobby's

So ive done this baby quest for the bassinette like 4 or 5 times every ime i get to 14/15 and still don't ever get the bassinette I'm married I habe everything else Idk why it just will not let me and its also not letting me get new jobs or hobby's

Message 1 of 5 (450 Views)

At 14 you need to do the baby proofing event again. After that you need to agree with your partner/family that it's time for a baby. 

Have you done this?

Also see: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Baby-Quest-walkthrough/m-p/7394989#M19488

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (439 Views)

★★★ Novice

It doesn't let me even get that far

Message 3 of 5 (427 Views)

With these events it can happen that you need to do another event first before the next step interaction unlocks.
A quick event can usually do the trick. Have you tried this as well?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

What exactly when you get to the 14th step? 

Message 5 of 5 (358 Views)