Re: Baby became toddler with no trait

by simmerdownMAL

Original Post

Baby became toddler with no trait

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 10
OS Version IOS 13.1.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002922046494
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My toddler Kylo Douglas has no traits. He had a birthday even though his trait event as a new born never generated, and he has never had the toddler event either. My other 3 toddlers have had both events. I had four babies at once, Icyss was not adopted, and the 3 boys were adopted. Not sure if that is the reason or not. He was the fourth baby
What do you expect to see? His traits appear. I don’t know what it will effect with him becoming an adult sim with no traits at all.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback My toddler Kylo Douglas has no traits. He had a birthday even though his trait event as a new born never generated, and he has never had the toddler event either. My other 3 toddlers have had both events. I had four babies at once, Icyss was not adopted, and the 3 boys were adopted. Not sure if that is the reason or not. He was the fourth baby

My toddler Kylo Douglas has no traits. He had a birthday even though his trait event as a new born never generated, and he has never had the toddler event either. My other 3 toddlers have had both events.
I had four babies at once, Icyss was not adopted, and the 3 boys were adopted. Not sure if that is the reason or not.  He was the fourth baby

Message 1 of 3 (519 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Did you complete any events with Kylo before his birthday? The trait is a reward for events, not the birthday Standard smile 

Message 2 of 3 (458 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@neytiv We only get three of these events a day, which are used with both the elders for mentorship and children for good upbringing.

I avoid having four children at once for this very reason. So as you were giving the other three kiddos good upbringing events, the game capped it, and the fourth child got neglected.
Message 3 of 3 (397 Views)