Re: Baby Event keeps restarting

by SalixCat

Original Post

Baby Event keeps restarting

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) S10+
OS Version ?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have been trying to complete the quest to have a baby. I have had to restart the quest 2 times now and it has started over again! I have made it all the way to the Civic Center portion, considering adoption, completing that portion triggers a restart in the quest....i don't want to have to do this all over again, considering that each portion so far has been 8 hours long....
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S10+
OS Version ?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have been trying to complete the quest to have a baby. I have had to restart the quest 2 times now and it has started over again! I have made it all the way to the Civic Center portion, considering adoption, completing that portion triggers a restart in the quest....i don't want to have to do this all over again, considering that each portion so far has been 8 hours long....
What do you expect to see? how can I finally complete this !?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I have been trying to complete the quest to have a baby. I have had to restart the quest 2 times now and it has started over again! I have made it all the way to the Civic Center portion, considering adoption, completing that portion triggers a restart in the quest....i don't want to have to do this all over again, considering that each portion so far has been 8 hours long....

Message 1 of 2 (698 Views)

Re: Baby Event keeps restarting

Hero
@MrsDiamond12 How many hours are left on the timer when you get to that part of the quest. If possible, please post a screenshot of your quest tab.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 2 (670 Views)