Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESING] [JTB] Mirialan face paint disappears in Batuu

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give character Mirialan face paint and have them travel to Batuu
What happens when the bug occurs? Character is not wearing face paint and it does not appear as an option when setting your appearance for Batuu.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my character wearing the face paint I selected
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I gave my character one of the Mirialan face paint options that came with the Batuu pack, but when I travel to Batuu the face paint disappears and it does not appear as an option when I go to select my Sim's appearance on Batuu. I would expect to have access to all of the Batuu character customization options. The face paint reappears on my character when they return home from Batuu.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 4 (982 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mirialan face paint disappears in Batuu / is not a Batuu appearance option

Community Manager (retired)

I can confirm this is by design, you're not supposed to be an alien while in Batuu. The only way to play as an alien in Batuu is to add one to your household. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (911 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@SpaceBandita Did you give your Sim a Batuu outfit yet ?

Not sure if you're supposed to be able to pick it in the world.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (956 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I can confirm this is by design, you're not supposed to be an alien while in Batuu. The only way to play as an alien in Batuu is to add one to your household. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (912 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SimGuruNick That’s a very weird design, in my opinion. I feel like if there’s one place where sims should be able to be aliens it would be on Batuu.
Message 4 of 4 (854 Views)