Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [V] "Uncontrollable Hissing" causes huge relationship loss

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get To Work, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get Together, Get Famous, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Toddler, Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party Stuff, Bowling Night.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a vampire sim with the weakness "Uncontrollable Hissing". Then wait until the sim hisses near a family member.
What happens when the bug occurs? One of my sims starts hissing and the relationship goes down with everyone around them including family members who are vampires themselves.
What do you expect to see? I expect that family members don't start hating each other just because they have the "Uncontrollable Hissing" weakness.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My vampires with the "Uncontrollable Hissing" weakness are hated by everyone, even their family members who also are vampires. I find it strange that fellow vampires and even family members get chocked and grossed out every time someone drinks plasma from another sim or just hisses. I want my vampire sims to be able to have good relationships.

Message 1 of 3 (3,362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] "Uncontrollable Hissing" causes huge relationshi

EA Sims Team

Hello.

It's by design that Sims lose some relationship with a hissing vampire.  This is why it's a weakness.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,205 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@iiina95 I'm not sure if you use mods, but there is at least one to address this (no relationship loss from uncontrollable hissing), at modthesims.com . I don't know if it is still working with current updates, but it might be worth a try if you can't find another solution to this. Just do a search on that website with the word hissing and it comes right up.
Message 2 of 3 (3,275 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

It's by design that Sims lose some relationship with a hissing vampire.  This is why it's a weakness.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (3,206 Views)