[BY DESIGN] [V] NPC Vampires no energy/gaining points/no runs

by loyabe

Original Post

Re: [BY DESIGN] [V] NPC Vampires no energy/gaining points/no runs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have a family of six vampires, toddlers, young adults and old people, nothing is more like before ... Why? For mermaids ... The moving run has disappeared from my two old vampires and they are wise, I've never seen them like that, the sun and the beach turned them into an angel, that's not the goal, j love when they are naughty Sims way and they make me laugh ... That's the goal of the game ... Their characteristics are affected, I do not know how much, it's not fair. I just went to the volcano island, two bugs there, oops, I had a Sim of my couple sunk in the sand coming out of his bath, only his head was out of the sand and I had a Sim who made a bug in the bay of the waterfall of the woohoo and moving it a little, it's gone, it's not good at all ... I know that a game we play is small miseries, but, it's not funny to think that it will stay a while ... Apart from that, I love my game, my Sims, I do not see my life without, but, pity, let me make my game beautiful with my vampires vampires, not that kind of ersatz potiche ... When I see the list of bugs, I have a headache, where will they start, I'll tell you, by the vampires!:eahigh_file:

Message 41 of 41 (309 Views)