[BY DESIGN] [V] NPC Vampire becomes Grand Master on their own

by ShayminNasakura

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] NPC Vampire becomes Grand Master on their own

Hero
That does sound weird indeed

(I'm not englisch native speaking so I though more it was me having issues Wink)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 13 (473 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

I heard that this wasn't specifically mentioned in the vampire design (NPC's vampires ranking up on their own), so this would be considered more like feedback instead of a bug.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 13 (1,596 Views)

★★ Guide

This still seems to be happening, I had a vamp make friends with Lillith and Caleb at their house and added them to my vamp's club.  After a while of improving my vamp and Lilith's relationship I took them back to my lot and moved them both in.  I switched over to Caleb to give him some actions and found he had jumped to Grandmaster with a full vamp points bar and very little vamp energy.  This all happened in a few game hours, less than half a sim day.

Message 13 of 13 (378 Views)