Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Storage is the same for all fridges/chests

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansion and game packs except from jungle fever. spooky stuff, back garden stuff, patio stuff, vintage glamour, movie hangout and kids stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy trying to buy a fridge and opening it
What happens when the bug occurs? when opening any fridge or other storage options they are always already full with stuff i have in other fridges. Even if i buy a new one its already filled with stuff from the other ones.
What do you expect to see? I expect the storage things to be empty so i can put stuff in it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Text 

sims 4.png

Message 1 of 7 (665 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All

★★ Expert
i believe this is by design!

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (737 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
i believe this is by design!
Message 2 of 7 (738 Views)

Hero
This is by design.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (657 Views)

★★ Expert
thanks for confirming, @crinrict! :D
Message 4 of 7 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what does that mean ?

Message 5 of 7 (642 Views)

Hero
That it's not a bug but intended this way by the devs.

If you don't like the way it works, you should head over to the feedback forums (either general info here or Feedback in the official forum)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ah okok! thanks very much!

Message 7 of 7 (632 Views)