[BY DESIGN] School/Work cancels soak in tub

by 73bb3ee9e874670a

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] School/Work cancels soak in tub

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
I have an issue with bath soaks. Whenever I queue a bath soak for a sim, it gets cancelled/ignored or it disappears once the automatic option for school/work comes up. So if I'm not watching them, they'll go to school/work without having had the emotional soak. Sometimes this happens without school or work; the sim will get out of the tub, and occasionally the shower, without bathing to 'see what's happening'.
Message 1 of 3 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] School/Work cancels soak in tub

EA Sims Team

@crinrict wrote:

Going to school is considered more important then a lot of things.

This is correct Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (492 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Going to school is considered more important then a lot of things. I've had reports of the opposite where school/work doesn't cancel the previous interaction.

So, tagging @SimGuruNick @SimGuruArvin and @SimQARobo for some insight

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (432 Views)

EA Sims Team

@crinrict wrote:

Going to school is considered more important then a lot of things.

This is correct Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (493 Views)