Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] SHIFT+C Reduces Curvature for each Key Press

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a roof and adjust its curvature (you don't need to press SHIFT+C - just adjust pre-existing curve points). Now press SHIFT+C. The game will display additional curvature points but at the same time will reduce the curvature you have already set. Press SHIFT+C again and the curvature is further reduced. Continue pressing SHIFT+C and the curvature will eventually be completely eliminated.
What happens when the bug occurs? Roof curvature (when already set) is reduced.
What do you expect to see? SHIFT+C should only enable or disable the display of additional curvature points; pressing SHIFT+C should not change the roof's curvature.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. New in the 11/7/17 patch.

Below is a video of the curvature in action - each time you see a reduction in curvature, I have pressed SHIFT+C.

Message 1 of 2 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] SHIFT+C Reduces Curvature for each Key Press

Community Manager (retired)

I'm being told this is actually by design

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (803 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] SHIFT+C Reduces Curvature for each Key Press

Community Manager (retired)

I'm being told this is actually by design

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (804 Views)