[BY DESIGN] [SE] Wearing gloves even in a bathtub

by Emerald_Lubka

Original Post

Re: Gloves and Shoes From Snowy Escape Ep. Is Stuck On All Outfit Categories

Hero
@ShadySimmer61 Can you remove them if you remove the climbing gear ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 42 (1,141 Views)

Re: Gloves and Shoes From Snowy Escape Ep. Is Stuck On All Outfit Categories

★★★★ Novice

Yes!!! I hadn't thought of that, thank you!!!

Message 12 of 42 (1,118 Views)

texture bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ep06.120
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? buy the festival clothes from the ice festival
What happens when the bug occurs? the shoes and gloves are not removebel and will remaind on even when other gloves and shoes are on
What do you expect to see? try to changes clothe but in cas it is the clothe i put on i see but in play it is the ice festivals shoes and gloves
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

it is small but annoying

Message 13 of 42 (1,117 Views)

Re: texture bug

Hero (Retired)
@QEENNUS Are you sure your sim doesn't have climbing gear equipped? Those stay on until you remove them.
Message 14 of 42 (1,111 Views)

Re: texture bug

★ Novice

its wired it didnt show that it where on Standard smile but it worked to take it on and off again

Message 15 of 42 (1,101 Views)

Re: Wearing gloves even in a bathtub

★★ Guide
@crinrict
Hi, I'm replying back to you from a different thread. You mentioned that you thought I said, the clothing was stuck even if I removed "them"... In my initial response, I mentioned how I couldn't remove the clothing items with cheats or mods. That's what I meant. The gear equipment wasn't even something I thought of in that moment and I didn't know removing it was a thing. I'm sorry if you misunderstood.
Message 16 of 42 (1,067 Views)

Re: Wearing gloves even in a bathtub

Hero
@thecharsims Ah, thanks for clarifying. It did threw me off. I had already merged your post, then read it again and thought, nope that's different.

It's good to hear it's the same for you anyways :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 42 (1,045 Views)

Cant get rid of gloves or shoes

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? most recent installed stability patch this morning.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure how it happened i did have an outfit with the gloves on but not in blue and i have since amended all outfit to not include gloves with the aim or removing the glitch.
What happens when the bug occurs? my sims wear the new snowy escape gloves and the blue and white trainers (both in blue) with every outfit although when you go to cas none of the outfits include the gloves or shoes.
What do you expect to see? my sims not wearing these items.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after snowy escape was installed

Example.PNGthis is a picture of both sims wearing - now offending - items :D

Message 18 of 42 (1,024 Views)

Re: Cant get rid of gloves or shoes

Hero
@ScribblesAngel That's the climbing gear. Remove it by clicking in it in the inventory.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 42 (1,018 Views)

Re: Cant get rid of gloves or shoes

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict feel so dumb thank you; there's a reason it says hero under your name Wink
Message 20 of 42 (990 Views)