Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [SE] Wearing gloves even in a bathtub

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well this is the tricky part. I am not sure, if you will experience it and I do not want to test it to ruin more of my Sims.
What happens when the bug occurs? I used the gloves and shoes BUT IN DIFFERENT COLORS (I took a picture, so you can see which one) at home to create cold weather outfits and then AFTER TRAVELING to Mt. Komorebi for vacation my Sim got locked with them in all of his outfits. I do not see them in CAS, so I can not remove them but in live mode they are present in every outfit, he even has them when is taking shower of bath. I tried to remove them from outfits but I did not help, they are still on my Sim even if they are not used in any of his outfits any more.
What do you expect to see? Please fix in also on existing Sims stuck with unwanted accesory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I think it is either caused by new patch or new EP

blue gloves everywhere.png11-13-20_12-15-57 PM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 42 (5,389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wearing gloves even in a bathtub

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Emerald_Lubka Did you equip climbing gear ? Those seem to show up on every outfit if you have them. Try to remove the gear and see if they go away.

To remove, click on the gear in your inventory

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 42 (5,323 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Emerald_Lubka Did you equip climbing gear ? Those seem to show up on every outfit if you have them. Try to remove the gear and see if they go away.

To remove, click on the gear in your inventory

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 42 (5,324 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes, that's the problem - my Sim was still wearing her climbing gear. Talk about prepared - she was ready to climb mountains in her nightwear!
Message 3 of 42 (5,282 Views)

Hero
@invisiblgirl I don't think this is really a bug tbh.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 42 (5,261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you remove it please? I don't have the option when I click my sim

Thanks

Message 5 of 42 (5,134 Views)

★★ Expert
@jessjones1909--look for the climbing gear in your Sim's inventory.
Message 6 of 42 (5,129 Views)

★★ Novice

This worked for me! Many thanks, I was scared my sims would have to get married with those gloves and shoes on 😂😂

Message 7 of 42 (5,055 Views)

My Sim has gloves on & I can't remove them?

★ Novice

I've been having some issues. My Sim has these gloves on in every single outfit, but when I go into CAS, they don't show up.

Message 8 of 42 (4,924 Views)

Re: My Sim has gloves on & I can't remove them?

★★ Guide

Did you use the climbing gear from the new EP? That stays on until you take it off.. to do that click on the gear in your inventory  

Message 9 of 42 (4,912 Views)

Re: Gloves and Shoes From Snowy Escape Ep. Is Stuck On All Outfit Categories

★★★★ Novice

My sims also have gloves and shoes on after showering to relax in the hot springs, and they wear them in the hot springs. When I went to cas, they were showing up on every category of outfit. I have no mods installed.

Message 10 of 42 (4,806 Views)